Dear JJ Beta Testers,
It's been around 1 month since we launched our beta program. All of it feels very surreal and I must admit, considering the amount of times I've chatted with some of you on DMs, it feels like we've known each other much longer.
This being our 1st newsletter, I just want to say that all of us here at Junipurr Jewelry are super humbled and grateful by the overwhelming love and support from this community. It gives us great energy as we continue to build a company that all of us can be really proud of.
I hope you all have had a chance to check out our website. We tried to make it super simple and efficient for you, especially if you are considering bulk orders. You can check out our bulk ordering page here.
For those who are waiting for their samples, stay tuned for your tracking info :) And for those who are waiting to get an account, we'll try to get to that shortly as well!
This week, we have made a few additions to our website, as follows:
- Credit - We can now add a credit to your account! So rather than sending you a discount code with like 18 letters, we will just add a credit to your account in the future.
- Currency - You can now see prices in your home currency by 1) it should auto detect based on your region, 2) if the auto detection doesn't work for you, you can manually select it from the menu (it's on the top navigation bar on desktop; and side menu on mobile).
- Our Certifications - We have added a new page on our website to outline the certifications we have been granted, which includes SMETA (Sedex Members Ethical Trade Audit), ISO9001 for Quality Management System and ISO14001 for Environmental Management Systems. We have also uploaded our metal certificates there as well.
- Our Values - Adding a new page on our website to share with you what we stand for. This is as much for you as it is for us. We need a compass that will always guide us as we move forward!
- Logos, Marketing and Stuff - Adding a new page on our website where you can download our logos and product pictures in case you wanted to use it on your website/ IG. We've been asked a few times :)
- Designs, Designs, Designs - We can't wait to show you around 30 new designs we are currently testing! Our design team is also reviewing your wonderful ideas (thanks for all your feedback and please keep them coming!!) In the future, it would be cool to come up with some kind of a Piercer Design Program but we just don't know how to create such a program yet. Any ideas?
- Our Packaging - Reducing the amount of waste in our packaging.
- A Junipurr Branded Display - Because you've asked :)
We are also super grateful for all the testimonials. Those are the emails that bring me the most joy! Please keep them coming ;)
If you have any questions/ comments for me at all, please respond to this email. I can't wait to hear from you on how you're doing and how we can improve our services to you!
Enjoy the rest of your Monday beautiful people!